Now is the time to decide about next school year. Registration for our A Beka classes (Threes and Fours) has begun. We will be opening registration to the public this month, so slots will go more quickly now. As always, registration is on a first come, first serve basis. In order to secure your child's slot for next school year, come to the office and pay your NONREFUNDABLE book fee. The current A Beka book fees are $40 for the Threes and $55 for the Fours. If you have any questions for any or our teachers or would like to observe a class, please let the office know and we will be glad to answer any questions for you.
We are looking forward to our Valentine's Parties this month. Our parties do not focus on food, however, if you would like to bring in something special, please see the office as we can only have one sweet thing a week. You can bring in Valentine cards and treats for the children to exchange and to take home. They will not eat any candy here. Everything must be store bought and in its original package. The teachers will help the children distribute their goodies. We will focus on valentine fun with songs, books, crafts, and activities. If you have any questions, please see the office.
Dates to Remember
14- Valentine's Parties
2- Kaden F.
Things to Remember
- Sign up for Tuition Express now and save a dollar each week on tuition.
- Please write your child's full name on your check in the memo line.
- Tuition is due on Mondays.
- Please send in a labeled water bottle every day for your child.
- Please keep a light jacket or sweatshirt in your child's cubbie.
- Make sure you have a complete change of winter clothes including socks in your cubbie.
- Your child will not be accepted after 10 am unless you have called and let us know of your late arrival in advance.
- You must give an advance, written notice of your intent to use your vacation week.
Hails and Farewells
We say goodbye to Tia, Santanna and Yolanda. Yolanda will still be around to help out in the office, but will no longer be in the Butterflies classroom in the afternoons. We welcome back Geovanna in the Lions. We welcome Gigi as the afternoon teacher in the Butterflies.
For developmental milestones for your child:
For South Carolina Department of Social Services: