We hope everyone had a wonderful summer. We had a lot of fun here at HOPE Academy, but summer was too short as usual! We know this month will be crazy as everyone gets back into the swing of things. The last couple of weeks of August will be a mad house with public school starting back on the 22nd and morning traffic madness. Things usually settle down in a couple of weeks, but give yourself extra time and say an extra prayer before you leave the house the first couple of weeks.
We are looking forward to Open House this month. The parents in the Monkeys, Bears, Birds, Owls, Butterflies, and Lions classes are welcome to join us from 6:00-6:30 on the 21st. The teachers will go over classroom procedures and expectations with you. It will be an exciting new year for you and your child.
DSS requires parents to update all paperwork every year. Ms. Sandy will have a new pack for you on your cubbie. Please completely fill out the entire pack and return ASAP. We must have all updated forms back by the first day of school. Emails and reminders on the mykidzday App will be sent out. Please make sure you have the App and we have your current email address.
Dates to Remember
1- Teddy Bear Picnic
6-10- Things that Fly Week
15- End of Summer Party
20- First Day of new school year/change classes
21- Open House 6:00-6:30 pm
27-31- 5 Senses Week
29- Fundraiser starts
10- Yolanda V.
Hails and Farewells
We said goodbye to Ms. Yolanda in the Monkeys. We wish her the best as she continues working on her Early Childhood Education degree full time. We say goodbye to Ms. Jatoa as she heads back to Coastal Carolina this month to continue working on her degree in Early Childhood Education.
Things to Remember
- Sign up for Tuition Express now and save a dollar each week on tuition.
- If your last name is different from your child's, please write your child's full name on your check.
- Tuition is due on Mondays. Starting at noon on Wednesdays and every day thereafter, a $3 late charge will be added to your account if tuition in
- Please send in a labeled water bottle every day for your child.
- Please lather your child in sunscreen before drop off. We go outside EVERY Day.
For developmental milestones for your child:
For South Carolina Department of Social Services: